EXPERIENCE.NATURE: discovery hiking in the Dolomites
The most authentic nature in the Fanes-Senes-Braies Natural Park
To make your holidays truly special and unique, Hotel Teresa organizes a program of interesting and engaging activities, like hiking in the Dolomites, aimed at knowing this unique ecosystem for enthusiasts and naturalists. This formula renamed "Experience.Nature" and created in collaboration with the Parks Organization, aims to involve our guests in sports and leisure activities accompanied by natural guides, researchers, and students of Natural Sciences inside the Fanes-Senes-Braies Natural Park in order to share geology, botany, and zoology in a fun and practical manner.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site to experience and protect
Approaching or deepening your knowledge of the mountains and its wonders is a truly enriching and unique experience. The huge variety of flora and fauna present in the delicate ecosystem of the Dolomites amazes those who have the good luck to admire and get to know it up close, creating the knowledge that maximum respect and discretion is required in order to be able to preserve it.
During your holidays, while hiking in the Dolomites, we will take you to discover odd animal species, organize walks at dawn on the peaks to see the sunrise, and take adventurous night excursions to observe rare specimens, and much more.
Some of the activities you can enjoy during your holiday include:
- Daily themed excursions in our Natural Parks on Alpine ecology and to discover the geology and flora of the Dolomites.
- Excursions for children dedicated to wild animals and observations with professional binoculars.
- Education in the woods
- Night excursions
- Also ski tours for beginners together with us and our mountain guides
- Natural snowshoe excursions at various levels
- Multi-day hiking in the Fanes-Senes-Braies Natural Park and accommodations in a refuge
- Guided visits to local museums and centres in the Natural Parks
- Naturalist lectures and conferences